Rexton Hearing Aids
Rexton is definitely a hearing aids manufacturer that needs no introduction. The hearing aid devices that they have created are well known around the world and their quality is always praised. Rexton hearing aids are sold by Rexton Incorporated out of Minnesota and are manufactured by Siemens.
Siemens have been developing hearing aid products for the hearing impaired for over a century. From its beginning in 1878 when Werner von Siemens invented the phonophor, a telephone receiver for those suffering hearing loss, through the first hearing aid spectacles in 1957, this hearing aid company has developed many cutting edge hearing aid instruments.
Siemens also had the first BTE, ITE an instrument with interference suppression. Innovative, Siemens created the wireless Bluetooth enhancement system to allow hearing aids to communicate wirelessly. The company stays on top of technological advances and what is needed by the hearing impaired public through research and development in their own labs as well as going out amongst the people to make sure they are serving their needs in the best fashion.
Whether you are suffering from a mild hearing loss or has severe hearing loss problems Rexton has a hearing aid to fit your needs. Adults, teenagers, children and infants can all benefit from a Rexton hearing aid.
Following is a list of the technologies that the Rexton hearing aids carry within.
• Focus 360° works better than other brand’s directional microphones, allowing the user to hear alongside and behind.
• Blu RC or Blue Link allows streaming through Bluetooth wireless devices and can control the aid’s functions.
• Wireless technology allows for program and volume control coupling on binaural instruments.
• Wireless assistant when wearing more than one hearing aid, this technology will sync them together.
• Feedback Preventer and Adaptive Feedback Cancellation System: no whistling, no feedback, plain and simple.
• Sound Radiance enhances the high pitches for a full and rich sound when listening to music.
• Sound Locator mimics the way sound plays within the outer ear so the user can pinpoint where the sounds are coming from.
• SoundSmoothing softens sudden sounds you may hear like the rustling of paper, clanging dishes or breaking glass.
• Multi-channel Adaptive Directional Microphone allows for speech to be heard more clearly when there is a lot of noise surrounding the user.
• Adaptive Environment Management allows for automatic adjustments to any soundscape.
• Rechargeable: you can recharge entire units so that power can last longer.
• Automatic Noise Reduction will analyze the incoming signals in real time while isolating background noise.
• Advanced Nano Coating protects the hearing aid from moisture and debris along with an inside sealant.
• Automatic Equalizer.
• Program Change Signal is available on the most basic models and the signal sounds when the program changes within the aid.
We at HearFlorida know that it can be difficult to know exactly what level of hearing aid technology you will need when selecting a hearing aid. HearFlorida can help you. Talk to one of the qualified hearing care professionals at HearFlorida, and we will help you decide what hearing aid is best for you. HearFlorida has convenient locations throughout South Florida. Contact us today!